We're currently stealing high-speed Internet in a first-class lounge (and we're flying economy - sticking it to the man).
Just wanted to say "Thanks" to everybody who's reading and leaving comments - it's fun and motivating to see that people are tuning in.
Gotta go - they have free food here, too!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Don't they have wifi on kilimanjaro--I need something to do next week at work. Can't you arrange that??
For some reason I can't acces the blog at work anymore. I get this message that's says that the site I'm going to is inappropriate for work. I always knew you two were sketchy.
Have a good flight...take care and we look forward to photos from Africa!!!!
What's this "match" that you speak of? We don't recall.
Hopefully all is going well without us tagging along and paying for things.
We miss you already. Good luck on the climb! Sara, try and find some horse blinders.
I'm really looking forward to pictures from up the mountain.
Congratulations, Sara, on a successful match. There was never any doubt in my mind. You always end up #1. Its exciting that you both will be associated with Northwestern. Just don't you dare become Cub fans.
Forgot to mention...my mom loves your site. She's in to it.
Post a Comment